arven
What language is better to start learning? I want to learn one more language, but I don`t know which one is good for me. I`m thinking about Portuguese or Spanish.. May be you have a better idea :)
10
0
Spanish is used in more parts of the world so I'd say it's a better choice. Later you'll be able to learn Portuguese on that base.
I think you should definitely start with Spanish. It's a lot more useful and widely spoken than Portuguese. My plan now is to study other languages first (and to study Portuguese later), but earlier this year I studied a little bit of Portuguese. I realized that the Spanish I knew really helped me understand Portuguese. They're very similar. It's probably better to start with Spanish (there are also more learning resources for Spanish) and then when you're intermediate you could begin studying Portuguese. I wouldn't recommend starting both of them from scratch at the same time. Whether you start Spanish first or Portuguese first, knowing one will help you study the other one later. But Spanish is the more useful one to know.
If it was for me I'd start with Spanish, idk about Portugees but Spanish is spoken by many countries and it's more known and acknowledged than portugess. The Spanish Accent is very lovely and many foreigners admire it also. However, idk about portugess so my answer is one sided you could say. *I hope I wrote "portugees" correctly?
Spanish
arven