Community Web Version Now Available
I will ask you. Which one is the best ?

【Person who work at nursery school or daycare】

1. nursery teacher

2. nursery school teacher

3. teacher

I'm confused...

Aug 4, 2018 3:05 PM
Answers · 1
Hi Job titles are not completely fixed by law or custom. Different people and different organisations use different terms. It depends on the culture of the organisation and/or the identity of the person. Also there are fashions in job titles, so sometimes a person or organisation changes a job title. Sometimes people use all of the above to mean the same thing (except you need to correct the first sentence to say "Person who works at a nursery school or daycare centre.") BUT note that sometimes there are people who work at a nursery school or daycare centre who are not teachers, but perhaps some form of teaching assistant, or maybe a secretary, or a cook,etc. The best advice is to be as specific as possible. If you mean a teacher in a nursery school then I would choose "Nursery School Teacher"
August 4, 2018
Language Skills
English, Japanese
Learning Language