simba0722
It seems as if anything could get any more perfect,,,,,, I would appreciate if you could give me some example sentences using a phrase below; "It seemed as if anything could get any more perfect,,,,,,,,, My ex, "It seemed as if anything could get any more perfect, my dog led me to a beautiful woman.
3
1
Thanks to both of you for answering. I still don't seem to fully understand the usage and the basic meaning of it. Here are some sentences I made using that phrase. I'd be grateful if you make a necessary correction. 1.It seemed as if anything couldn't get any more perfect, there was a seat available that I fond for the New York at the last minute. 2. It seemed as if anything couldn't get more perfect I met a woman at the bar who was the one to become the love of my life.
It seemed as if anything could get any more perfect, my dog led me become a beautiful woman It seemed as if anything could get any better, my dog led me become a beautiful woman. Perfect is the best description for things.Nothing is better than perfect.
It seemed as if things couldn't have gone more perfectly It seemed like nothing was more perfect than this wedding It felt like this date couldn't have gone better It was almost like the world stood still while I gazed upon the stars I tried to phase it differently but still capture a similar meaning, hope that helps!
simba0722