Check out our updated Community
Shiela
Hello. I'm writing a fan letter in korean and I'm not sure how to write this part. Please help "If I were to narrate the story of how I became your fan and how you changed my life, I'd have to write an entire book. To keep things short, let me just say you are my biggest inspiration in life. Your music, your life stories, your love for your family and fans, just everything about you inspires me."
If I were to narrate the story of how I became your fan and how you changed my life, I'd have to write an entire book. 만약 내가 어떻게 당신의 팬이 됐고, 당신이 어떻게 제 삶을 바꿔놨는지 설명하라 하면 책 한권은 써야할 거예요. To keep things short, let me just say you are my biggest inspiration in life. Your music, your life stories, your love for your family and fans, just everything about you inspires me." 짧게 줄여보자면, 당신은 제 삶에서 가장 큰 영감을 주는 존재예요. 당신의 음악, 삶의 이야기, 가족들과 팬에 대한 사랑.. 그냥 당신의 모든 것이 나에게 감동과 영감을 줘요. I try to translate your letter naturally, with heart as far as I can. :) And you can change ‘당신’ to the name of group like ‘BTS’ if you want.
Shiela
English, Filipino (Tagalog), Japanese, Korean
Korean