Shakti Singh
Learn spanish online classes - how to quicly get B1 level? I need to reach at B1 Level of spanish in 2 months, actually i have to apply for training program and one of thier requirements is to must have a B1 level spanish level. can i get some suggestions to Learn spanish online classes to attend? how much time will it take a complete beginner to reach a B1 level in spanish language?
4
0
If you already know Italian, I think, It'll be easier for you. If I were you, I'd find Spanish people on Internet (e.g. Meetup), I'd take some lessons on italki or try read Spanish newspapers on-line.
I have the material and a complete course design for taking you from A1 to B1 and even to the highest level C2; so I can help you.
There are several answers. Typical high school students in the US and Canada reach the A2/B1 level after four years of classes (4 x 200 hours of class plus minimal study). Of course, good students with good teachers reach a higher level. University students in the US and Canada reach the A2/B1 level after one year of classes (200 hours of class plus 400-600 hours of study). I reached the A2/B1 level of Spanish after 200-300 hours of class and study, however I already had a good level of French which is a related language.
Yo opino como Carlos, que puedes sacar ventaja de tu conocimiento del italiano para aprender español. Estoy segura de que puedes comprender este mensaje sin haber estudiado. También me parece buena la idea de buscar gente que hable español para practicar con ellos. Sobre periódicos en español, te recomiendo la sección "Verne - En 1ª persona" del diario El País.
Shakti Singh
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Hindi, Italian, Punjabi, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), French, Spanish