Aziz
Ways to get better at speaking English I need ways to get better at speaking English
Aziz, Besides trying to speak with someone else, I would recomend you to read books loud and clearly, as if you were reading it for a crowd of people. Make sure you are saying all the sentences fluently, otherwise come back and try to do it over again. I have have been doing for years and I it makes a big difference. I like fiction books better in this case, they typically have a wide variety of vocabulary.
I think there are many ways to do this. The first way is to find something that you really enjoy in English. Do you enjoy reading or music in your native language? You can find books or articles that you might like in English, or you can find music that you will be able to learn and listen to. What's important is to get exposure to the language each day, and to learn something new each day. Language consists of reading, writing, listening, and speaking. It would be good to do each of these every day. And, of course, you can't forget about vocabulary. Learning a lot of new words, even if the words are relevant to you, might seem a little boring. However, learning vocabulary that will be relevant to you can really bring English to life when you speak with native speakers. Speaking daily with native speakers is very helpful, and finding a teacher might also help you. These are what have helped me to learn other languages (minus the teacher part).
You should consider "shadowing" - it is a well known way to improve speaking.