For how long?
How do you say the following sentences in Estonian? Are there any rule?
1. It's been 54 years since the last time I saw you.
2. I've been doing these works for 10 days.
3. How long have you been learning Estonian?
4. I'll stay in Finland for two months.
1. On möödunud 54 aastat sellest kui sind viimati nägin.
2. Ma olen neid töid teinud 10 päeva.
3. Kui kaua sa oled eesti keelt õppinud?
4. Ma jään Soome kaheks kuuks.
There are many rules to constructing sentences. Is there anything specific you had in mind by rules?
August 7, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!