Yooyoo
Can i say this I want to tell my friend i want your hep but in playfully and funny way so can i say I think i will exploit you [emoji] Can i say it in other ways too ?
Here are a few idioms that might prove useful. I had to "rope him in". This means you persuade someone to do something they might not volunteer to do. People can say this in a joking way to close friends. For example, "Sorry I had to rope you into helping me". Can I "pick your brains"? This means asking for someone's advice, especially if they know a lot about the subject. People can say this in a joking way to friends or even coworkers. For example, "Since you are such an expert, I need to pick your brains about this building project." I am going to have to "put you on the spot". This means asking people questions even if they are awkward or embarrassing. People can say this in a joking way to their friends. For example, "I hate to put you on the spot, but could you feed my cat when I am away this weekend". Hope this might help.
I would like to take advantage of you.
Hmmm. I would be careful with how you say it. It can be hard for non-native speakers to make that sound like you are joking.
I feel you can not but I will let my expert friends to tell you :D 8)