Wendy Monika
Which is correct? Or are both interchangeable? I am going to take the medical license exam or medical licensing exam in the US.
Aug 7, 2018 8:45 PM
Answers · 1
I think they are both grammatically correct. If you want to be very exact, you might want to be consistent with what is used by the appropriate professional society in the US. I don't know enough about that to answer this for sure, but googling around shows an exam called the "United States Medical Licensing Examination".
August 7, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!