Ethan Lee
How do I put it? I'd like to reply to a business partner's mail indicating that I've received four copies of an agreement, including two of the Chinese version and two of the Japanese version. What is the better way to put it in a sentence? Thank you very much!
4
0
It sounds fine the way you said it. I don't know how you could state it any other way, unless the agreements have been signed (or in other words put into effect, or "executed"), in which case you could say: Fyi Partner...I have received four copies of the contract, including two executed in Chinee and one in Japanese.
Here is one suggestion. I have received all four copies of the agreement with two versions in Japanese and two in Chinese. or I'd just like to confirm that I have received four copies of the agreement with duplicates in Chinese and In Japanese. Hope this helps
Ethan Lee
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Hakka), Chinese (Taiwanese), English