Ali
I would appreciate it if the correct sentence is given There was a lovely view of the lake from the bedroom window took my breath away. Also it would be great if you give me some more examples with the expression "took someone's breath away" in different situations.
There was a lovely view of the lake from the bedroom window. It took my breath away. The university rejection letter was like a punch in the gut; it took his breath away. When the bride came walking down the isle, the sheer elegance of her dress took my breath away. The impact of the truck crashing into the car took the drivers breath away. Hope this helps!
Thank you
The lovely view of the lake from the bedroom window took my breath away. The elegance and brevity of the answer took my breath away. Watch "Top Gun". Listen to the theme song. . The way he jumped his motorcycle over the canyon took my breath away.