Mario Andrés
Which songs are considered the greatest hits of the rock in Persian? In my effort to get music in Persian that is not Pop or Folk, I have been investigating rock bands whose songs are in Persian. My search has uncovered, what I think are, a few gems like "Shal" and "Tehran" from "The Ways". However, I am wondering if there are other popular songs or bands. Can you recommend some? Cheers
Reza Yazdani is one of the most popular rock singers.
Listen to Ebi, he's the best.
Thanks, I will look it up. Cheers!
Since rock musician can't publish their works through legal channels and can't perform on the stage freely, the Iranian rock music is somehow ignored and dropped behind in comparison to POP or Folk music but there is some good soundtrack that you could enjoy. Try This song. http://dl.chavoshifans.ir/Albums/Mohsen%20Chavoshi%20-%20Jackat/06%20Khande.mp3 Mohsen Chavoshi, Kaveh Yaghmaei, Reza Yazdani are Good Rock/POP singers.