Alam lui
How to improve speaking n listening ? I really want to improve my English , especially speaking n listening ! So im looking to the best way for it! Hope u guys can giv some advice
The point is what you mentioned You need to understand while they speak fast In order to achive that you can start by cartoons which are less complicated , download an English subtitles but at first try to write down the dialogues while you hear( without using subtitle), you may use pauses many times to understand a short conversation but as you proceed you will be able to write a longer phrase with less stops. Then after a five minutes of writhing check your self with the subtitle to find out your mistakes I am sure after the second movie with above procedures you will feel the improvement in your listening
Real-life conversations with native English speakers as much as possible :)
Listening comprehension of songs!
Hi based on my experience For listening the beat way is to start transcript movies or news At firts this procedure might take a lot pf time but in a short time you will see the results. I do recommend to start with VOA special english news which is easily availbe on the web
Firstly i recomend to watch a movie which you already have seen so it would be much easier for the start and understanding the whole idea of the movie will not border you. But as movie recommendations i belive following offers are worth the try :

Ace age series(animation)

Action movies beacuse their subjects are not hard to follow and specking type is general and not philosophical or academics for instance you can try theese action moves:

Transporter

The mechanic

John wich

And ...