Igor
What can you say about the pronunciation? Here is the beginning of a fascinating story "The Wind in the Willows" by Kenneth Grahame. The aim was to read it without much stumbling, albeit few bits of which I have had to cut down. So, please, feel free to cut me up. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dllboMGXGKDUDKhEvvopFRh4U9LnvOiS
2
0
Although you speak with a distinct Russian accent, I found your pronunciation to be very understandable. On more than 90-95%of the words, I immediately understood your meaning. On a few, it took just an instant for me to understand. I don’t believe there were any words that I could not understand at all. One tip: the first syllable in “meadow” rhymes with “head,” not with “heed.” In other words, it is a short “e” sound not a long “e” sound. P.S. I agree that “Wind in the Willows” is a wonderful story.
Igor
English, Greek, Japanese, Mongolian, Russian