Karen Y. Valdez
Travelling the world without getting back to your country or staying forever in your country?
it shouldn't be an either-or choice. maybe the Vatican would choose the former one.
Hello Yuritzin I would like travelling for many country but At The end i would return in my country and stay here because i love Italy too much. All my family and relatives are here. But in The future all is possible.
If I were to pick two extremes, even if I love my country, I would rather travel the world and never return to my country. I don't want to miss out on so many beautiful places
Hi Nick, personally I think the same. As long I can see my relatives and friends... although I still hesitate, I love México too much to be forever abroad.
That is a great question. I believe I would travel the world without getting back to my country. As long as my relatives and family could visit me!!