Rafeek
can anyone tell me how can i have and complete lessons here on italki?!!
4
1
Exactly!There's also the optin to take a trial class with a teacher of your choice before hand to check if you like the teacher and to discuss details and the preferred method of the class. Another option is to write teachers a private message and ask some questions before you book a class with them. Enjoy your time here on italki!
Taking my profile as an example, you will find price and time for lessons. For example, if you're interested in an hour of tutoring, it will cost $8usd. Or half and hour, $5usd. You choose which one fits your necessities as a student. Then you choose the day and hour you want to take the lesson, and that day we connect trough skype, which is what i use, and we have a conversation about anything you're interested in, or, you can tell me if you can to practice anything in particular. Then, when time's over, we give feedback to eachother, and that's it. If you have any other question feel free to ask me.
Rafeek
Arabic, English