Lan Huang
Does it look natural? Besides, are there some grammatical errors in these sentences? I've acquired some words recently from a forum; they're be considered as the most beautiful word in English by native English speakers, and I tried using them to write a little something short and looks cool below.

1.Life's just like 'A Queen of the Night'; each ephemeral epoch in life will be part of the world in eternal way, especially the ineffable epiphanies and the period of being limerent over the one.

2.It always makes me feel there is some kind of melancholiness during autumn as if it inhered in autumn whereas it is not be able to deviate me from seeking something ethereal in the world in solitude; apart from this, I honestly believe that ones each will find someone who’s iridescent sooner or later. Next, nothing will ever compare the minute we meet the one.

3.Everything may not be swimmingly consummate all the time, but even so, it shall gradually grow better and better; apart from this, there are quit a few ethereal and iridescent things in the world for experiencing.

4
0
I have learned some words recently from a forum; they may be considered as the most beautiful words in English by native English speakers, and I tried using them to write a little something short that looks cool below. 1.Life is just like 'A Queen of the Night'; each ephemeral epoch in life will be part of the world in an eternal way, especially the ineffable epiphanies and the period of being limerent over the past memories. 2.It always makes me feel there is some kind of melancholy during autumn, as if it inhered in autumn a tranquility. Whereas it is not able to deviate me from seeking something ethereal in the world in solitude; apart from this, I honestly believe that ones self will find someone who is iridescent sooner or later. Next, nothing will ever compare the minute we meet the one. 3.Everything may not be swimmingly consummate all the time, but even so, it shall gradually grow better and better; apart from this, there are quit a few ethereal and iridescent things in the world to experience. A very good effort, I tried to keep your meaning intact as best as possible. With only a few minor changes. Also I removed the contractions only to keep the style consistent throughout. Learned is a better word here than acquired.
Are there grammatical errors. No not really because you have not written an exercise, you have written poetic prose. With the emphasis on poetic or lyrical and a little figurative. It should in my opinion be corrected as such. 1. they're be considered = "they may be considered". or "they are to be considered". That is the only very minor grammatical point I would point out. inside a piece of written art, and all art is subjective, poetry, sculpture, painting, opera, theatre etc and your writing above. NB EDIT: An after thought your writing is also evocative.
Lan Huang
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Japanese