dottie
Can someone please translate for me? I've been trying to communicate with this seller, but whenever they respond they use an English translator which jumbles their meaning, and my Korean isn't well enough where I can get my point across either. Any help is appreciated! What I want to say is, "I'm sorry for not understanding! For my Korean address, they want to know which courier service was used, like Hanjin or Lotte etc. and if there was a tracking number! The recipient is (NAME)."
2
0
If there is only one instance of delivery, all you need to say is this: "죄송하지만 택배 회사명과 조회 번호를 알려주시겠어요? 수신인은 (NAME)입니다." = I'm sorry but please tell me the delivery company name and the tracking number. The recipient is (NAME)". I think phrases like "For my Korean address", "they" and the company names might just confuse them more than anything.
"I'm sorry for not understanding! For my Korean address, they want to know which courier service was used, like Hanjin or Lotte etc. and if there was a tracking number! The recipient is (NAME)." 잘 이해못해서 미안합니다! 저희 한국 주소에 대서는 배송 번호 뭣이고 어떤 택배 서비스를 (한진이나 롯데) 이용했는지 필료합니다. 택배 받을 분의 성함은 (이름)입니다.
dottie
Korean