Camilo Martins
How can I say this on two way? To or for? How can I say I'm making something on her place? How can I say I'm making something to present her? I'm making a present for her? (or to her) I'm building this house for her? (or to her)
You would say, "I'm making a present for her," or, "I'm building this house for her."
How can I say I'm making something on her place? How can I say I'm making something to present her? I'm making a present for her? (or to her) I'm building this house for her? (or to her) Hello again Camilo! I don't know what you mean by I'm making something on her place? Do you mean you are making something that she can use for her place? If so, you could say, "I'm making something for her place (or her home). You could say, "I'm making something for her." Or, "I'm making a present for her." A present is a gift. You could also say, "I'm making something to give to her." You would say, "I'm building this house for her." You could also say, "I'm building this house to give to her."
exactly as Evan said. these two cases would use the word for