Dmitry Anykeen
Think transparency? When I log in to my work chat I see some sort of automatic greeting from CEO which says "Think transparency" What does this kind of construction (verb + noun) mean? Why not think transparent? Is there any kind of difference?
It could mean many things. Think transparency means using transparency as a tool. So, for example, think about using transparency as a model for your business. I think he wants you to be transparent. HA, you're welcome.
It would be "Think transparently" your way. An adverb would be needed. . We need a ride. We need to solve it. Think "car". . I suspect Armin's answer is correct. So many businesses are far form transparent. Though I have not seen any embrace it either. . I guess you understand that "transparent" for a business means that you can see what people are doing. As in, the processes being used and what is being done is visible, at least to those in the business.