Ramin
Is my sentences correct? This is my pleasure to meet him as an American native speaker here. His accent might helpful to anybody who wants to improve his or her listening skill. In addition, He is a lovely man and a quite understandable man who I ever had among teachers.
It was my pleasure to meet him here. He is an American native English speaker, and his accent might be helpful to anyone who wants to improve his or her listening skills. In addition, he is a lovely man and one of the most *understanding* teachers I've ever had. *I wasn't sure if you meant "understanding" or "understandable." understanding= compassionate, good at listening. understandable= capable of being understood; reasonable. It seems that you could mean understandable, but understandable is not a common adjective in this context. I would change it to "one of the most easy-to-understand teachers I've ever had." Or better I would just make a new clause, "he is lovely man, and it is quite easy to understand him in conversation.
1- use "their" instead of his or her in sentence : improve his or her listening skill. 2- "I've" ever had .... in the last sentence.