Lydia Zhang
Will this sentence cause misunderstanding? I just saw a sentence in one article. "However, giving your profile summary some love is essential. Why? Because your summary is prime real estate for your professional brand. " If I use the sentence "your summary is prime real estate for your professional brand", will people misunderstand and think I'm talking about real estate business? I googled this sentence, and I find no one use in this way. Thanks!
5
0
No. Readers won't think you literally mean that they are in the real estate business. They will think that you mean their summary section is a great place to highlight / talk about their professional brand.
Thank you Darren!
Would never write a sentence like that. It is confusing and unclear. Someone just trying to be clever with writing. The word summary in this context is incorrect. Unless this is an americanism
Lydia Zhang