Wendy Monika
Is there any other more common way to say this ? Without wishing to sound conceited, I am the best salesperson in the company. Is there any other more common way to say this? "Without wishing to sound conceited,"
Are there any other, more common, ways to say this? Without wishing to sound conceited, I am the best salesperson in the company. Without wanting to blow my own trumpet, I am the best salesperson in the company. Without wanting to be seen blowing my own trumpet, I am the best salesperson in the company. Modesty aside, I am the best salesperson in the company. While it may sound a little conceited, I am the best salesperson in the company. Though it makes me blush to say it, ... (Somewhat girly) Honestly, .... At the risk of seeming conceited, .... At the risk of sounding conceited, .... Others might say that I am ..., but I couldn't possibly comment. In all modesty, .... (A little different)
I would simply say "I think I am out performing our competitors, but am yet to break a sweat." this way you are still a team player and targeting competitors of the company although it is not exactly what you want to say it's better practice to not "egosize" yourself. I could do this easily I simply keep shut and wait for my yearly review and ask for a pay rise as I think I am contributing more to the team then others are putting in.