Barbie
How to express discount properly? I work in a cafe and I'd like to know if I translate the menu properly. Can someone help me ckeck it?

"Other drinks for $70 off"

One meal served with salad and one drink. If you choose a drink in the set, it's free; if you choose a drink which is $140, then you can get the drink for $70.

Is there a better way to show it on the menu? Thanks in advance!

"Drinks at half price (usual price of $140)!" "Complimentary drink with any purchase of set meal (served with salad)!" Hi Barbie, I tried to make your sentences as catchy as possible to customers with words or phrases such as "Complimentary" and "half price" instead of "$70 off" to catch their attention. Conditions such as "with any purchase of set meal" are placed behind. Exclamation marks are included to heighten their interest.
You could say "All drinks not offered in the set are $70 off." Or, "Get $70 off all other drinks."