Nikita
Wanna, gonna, gotta. What does it mean? Write some examples. Thanks.
These are contractions as the other people correctly explained and they are mostly used in spoken English, not when you write :)
Wanna-a short form of "want to" I wanna do it=I want to do it Gonna-a short form of "going to" I'm gonna live my life=I'm going to live my life He's gonna write a book= He's going to write a book Gotta-a short form of "have got to", "has got to" I gotta go now= I have got to go now/I've got to go now You gotta do what you gotta do= you have got to do what you have got to do Be careful with "to", as it must not be omitted after "want (to)/have got (to)/going (to)" and is never used after "wanna/gotta/gonna". Some more for you: Gotcha = got you Gimme = give me
I wanna ask a question means, i want to ask a question. i gotta go means, i got to go or i want to go. i gonna play cricket means i am going to play cricket.
Bill, why not? i think It seems convenient to use this contractions in informal speech. Doesn't it?
you really want to learn street argot?