Professional Teacher
Name of Profession "Tecnico en Comercio Exterior" in English Hi everybody, I am looking for a word to translate" Tecnico en Comercio Exterior" into English. "Tecnico" in my country is degree that you get in postsecondary programs that normally last two years. I found "Associate's Degree" in some websites. Being that the case, is it correct to say "Associate's degree in International Trade"? And what would a professional in this area be called? (Technician, Expert?). Thanks!
Aug 20, 2018 12:39 AM
Answers · 2
Hey Marco! I did some googling and found an article from Wikipedia: As I'm sure you already know, when it comes to education there's never a 100% match, but in the article they explain the nuances of what an associate's degree is in certain countries. Hope it helps!
August 20, 2018
Hi!! I am en English teacher from Argentina. I have been teaching English at a Tertiaty Education Institution for a couple of years now. Most of my students are studying International Trade. The correct translation would be "International Trade Technician" or "Foreign Trade Technician". I hope my comment was helpful! Camila
August 20, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!