Ali
How can I connect these two sentences? I wish I had realized right off the bat that Tanya was a gossip. I never would have confided in her. Is it correct if I say I wish I had realized right off the bat that Tanya was a gossip. If so, I never would have confided in her. I wish I had realized right off the bat that Tanya was a gossip. If I had known, I never would have confided in her. or there is no need anything "I wish I had realized right off the bat that Tanya was a gossip. I never would have confided in her."
3
0
All the examples you give are correct. The last example is also fine because the second sentence explains the reasoning of the first sentence. Another way to do it would be: If I had realized right off the bat that Tanya was a gossip, I never would have confided in her. (You lose some words, but not the meaning.)
Ali
English, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese
English, Portuguese