park soyoen
Are these correct and common sentences? Are these correct and common sentences? Change this into a more natural, friendly sentence. 1. If there is another chance to meet you Eva, then I would like to have a chance to answer this question. 만약 에바 너와 만날기회가 또 있다면 그때는 이 질문에 대한 답변을 말할 기회가 있었으면 좋겠어 2. Which expression do you use most often in colloquial style ?Are these correct and common sentences? -I've never thought about it before. it's kina tough question~ -That’s a very interesting question, but unfortunately, I’ve never given it a thought. -Gee I haven't thought about it all -I've never thought about this topic before 3. I wanna learn the natural expressions of this sentence. But let me give it a try
Hi, there! 1- If there is another chance to meet you Eva, then I would like to have a chance to answer this question. It is correct. More street-wise, or colloquial would be: If I meet you again, Eva, then I would like to answer this question. You can use any variation (just to not to use the chance twice in a sentence. 2- - I've never thought about it before. It's kind of a tough question ~ -That’s a very interesting question, but unfortunately, I’ve never given it a thought. -Gee I haven't thought about it all -I've never thought about this topic before All of them are correct. Use the first one if you're a teenager =P Personally I don't like people that repeats "kind of" and "like" the whole time. Your English is impressive. Keep it up!
1. 이게 제일 자연스러운 거 같아요: If we could (get a chance to) meet again sometime/another time, I'd like to answer your question. 2. "I've never thought about that/it before, to be honest"