Grammar Hi Would you tell me which one of the following alternatives are grammatically well-formed? 1. I am master's in chemistry. 2. I am a master's in chemistry. 3. I am master in chemistry. 4. I am master of chemistry. 5. I am a master of chemistry. And one more q : how would you convey this meaning naturally? What is the most common and natural way to say that you hold the MA degree?
Aug 20, 2018 6:01 PM
Answers · 5
I have a Master's Degree in Chemistry.
August 20, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!