Wendy Monika
How to describe things like this? Poland and America both have mutual free Visa pass, that means people in these two countries won't need a Visa to go to another one? (Should I use bilateral sounds better in this sentence?) Is there any other way to say this?
Aug 21, 2018 4:25 AM
Answers · 3
I believe diplomats refer to that as “reciprocity” — the two countries have reciprocal visa waiver policies. As far as I know, there is no bilateral agreement, it’s just that one country includes the other’s citizens in a visa-waiver program, and the other country returns the favor (“reciprocates”).
August 21, 2018
Poland and the United States have mutual visa-free entry, which means people in those countries won't need a visa to visit each other
August 21, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!