Apple
What does " My phone freezes / lags at times " mean ? My phone freezes at times . My phone lags at times 1 .Do the two sentences sound natural in English ? Do they mean the same ? 2. Which of the two sentences sound better and more natural ?The pixel of my phone camera isn't very high The pictures taken by my phone aren't very clear . Thanks a lot !
Both sentences sound fine, but "sometimes" instead of "at times" sounds most natural to me. They are not exactly the same, lags = is slow, freezes = stops. "Pixel of my phone camera": The word you are looking for is "resolution". "My phone's camera doesn't have a very high resolution" "The pictures taken by my phone aren't very clear." is grammatically fine but the first sentence is more specific.
I guess freezes means stops. For a phone, this is likely just about identical to "lags". . I'd use "at times'. Seems fine to me. I answer questions well, at times. Other times, well, not so well. Not sure what you intend by "lags". It is ok, biut not obvious in meaning. My phone goes slowly some times. My phone camera resolution is not very high. My phone camera is low resolution. My phone camera is low-res.
I would say: My phone freezes sometimes. I would say: The resolution of my phone camera isn't very high. The last one sentence should be fine.