Does it sound weird to say " I have dark circles around my eyes ." You know ,sometimes when I don't sleep very well , I get dark circles around my eyes . But I'm not sure how to say it in English ? I have dark circles under / around my eyes Or what are the other ways of describing it ? And It's different when I have bags under my eyes right ? It's kinda confusing . Plz help me out
Aug 21, 2018 8:51 AM
Answers · 2
Hi there, You're right! "I have dark circles under my eyes" would be correct and probably how I would say it as an English native. Alternatives would be: "I've got bags under my eyes", "My eyes look tired" or "my eyes are puffy" (the last one is a bit different to dark circles but could be useful) Hope this helps! Emma
August 21, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!