Carlos Grande
Any good teacher around? Hello! My name is Carlos and I would like to take the Advanced (CAE) exam soon (maybe November). I am interested in finding a teacher who knows exactly what I must study and prepare so they could guide me in every lesson, going through whatever they consider that has to be taught. Therefore, I am looking for someone who truly knows what they ask for in each part of the exam (except listening as that is something I do think I can cope with). A year ago, I started studying CAE content on my own but due to work, I ceased my learning routine. I have lots of material and now that I am willing to resume studying, I should go over the main points at first before I focus on how to do the exam. PS: I would not mind joining group lessons! Thank you so much in advance! I am looking forward to meeting you soon! Kind regards, Carlos.
2
0
Hi Carlos, welcome and thanks for reaching out. I suggest looking through the teachers available here, see link above - "Find a teacher." Filter for "test preparation" and etc. Read through their profiles and reach out to those you like with your inquiry. I'm sure they'll let you know if they can assist. This question/answer section of italki that we're in now is not meant to find a language partner. Good luck!
Carlos Grande