Ramin
Seeing... Sees I am seeing you from here. He sees herself beyond that what he is.Are they correct gramatically?
7
0
I am seeing you from here. Normally, do not use the present progressive. Just present simple; so: "I see you from here." or "I can see you from here." He sees herself beyond that what he is. I'm not sure what you want to say. "He sees HIMSELF (instead of herself); so (I think this is what you mean) "He sees himself as more than what he is." This can mean two things. First, he has plans to make himself a better person; second, he thinks he is a better person than what he truly is. Yes, they have opposite meanings! The reader should understand what you mean by the other sentences in your writing. I hope this is not too confusing. If you have a question, I will try to answer. :-)
1: Yes, but it would have limited scenarios where it was correct. 2: No. You have mixed up him/her. It's also rather awkward.
You got to love English it can be so confusing. "I am seeing you from here." is correct if you are talking to someone on the phone that you are expecting to arrive at the meeting point with you and you can see them in the distance. "He sees her beyond that what he is." He knows she is a better person than him or he knows she is better at something than him. Its a little awkward but still ok in my opinion.
Ramin
English, French, Persian (Farsi)