Sultan
How to be motivated to study everyday? I am looking for steps to motivate myself everyday. To be more clear, I am looking for a different motivational approach for each day, so I can pick or use one of these approaches every day, which is a different than the one I chose in the previous day. "Because I hate routines and I like the changes" Any ideas?
1
0
What I have learned is when learning a language you need to do things that keep your attention. For me I enjoy talking to people so when I want to learn new words I speak to native speakers of my target language. When I want to practice my listening skills I watch TV and listen to music. You need to make language learning fun for yourself. Since you do not like routines I recommend switching things up. Maybe one day you can talk to native speakers of your target language and maybe the next day you can take an Italki class. And last but not least make sure to make your target language a part of your daily life it will help you gain fluency quickly. Good Luck!
Sultan
Arabic, English