Ramin
Is this correct grammatically? I am not sure to be able to give you the invoice because my personal information has titled there. Anyway, we talked about 1and1 or a better host. I've shared the screenshot with you several times. Due to the Freelancer regulation and the privacy issues I can not share the invoice with you at all. It was better to ask me to provide you the billing so I could tell you I am not able to share it with you. You want me something which wasn't fitted up to our agreement.
Good morning, Ramin, I have corrected your text. The original text by you would not have been misunderstood, i.e.you got your meaning and intention across clearly, but the text below constitutes better English. I would rather not provide you with the invoice because my personal information appears on it. Anyway, we talked about 1and1 or a better host. I've shared the screenshot with you several times. Due to the Freelancer regulations and the privacy issues I can not share the invoice with you at all, as your request falls outside of our agreement.