Community Web Version Now Available
Weiyang Luo
What do you call someone serving in the Special Force? I am not sure what to call a member who is serving in the military special force. special operator? Thanks for helping.
Aug 23, 2018 2:01 AM
Answers · 1
Well they are part of the Army so they are technically soldiers, but they are also known colloquially as Green Berets
August 23, 2018
Weiyang Luo
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language