Vicky
How to correct this sentence ? its not so hard like strenous exercise which is not suitable with the kind of people who are not used to physical activities like me.
I assume you are talking about a type of exercise. You could say it this way. This exercise is not as strenuous and is more suitable for people unaccustomed to the same degree of physical activity as me. or It is not as strenuous and more suitable for people unaccustomed to the same degree (or amount) of physical activity as me. Hope this helps
There is some ambiguity. You may mean either: a) it's not so hard, like strenuous exercise, which is not suitable for the kind of people who are not used to physical activity, like me. b) it's not as hard as strenuous exercise, which is not suitable for the kind of people who are not used to physical activity, like me. There are other options too, depending on whether you have correctly used or omitted the use of commas.