gad go
I want to learn English
Hello, how are you? Welcome to this wonderful website for language learning. If you really want to learn a language, you can take a lesson. You can find and choose your tutor here: https://www.italki.com/teachers Also, you can visit "community" and choose whatever you want a. notebook entry - you can write exercises in the target language you can also correct the exercises of other people when they write in English b. answers --- you can ask whatever is related to the language learning, so you can get the answers you need You can also answer to the questions, related to the Arabic language c. Articles - you can read many good articles and learn from them d. Language partners - They serve you for language exchange If there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask me. Have a nice day.
hey brother add me..the only way to learn english is to speak..so add me as a language partner