Jordana
Question in English Hi, there Should you say “He is trying to find out which is the best pizza in New York” or “He is trying to find out which the best pizza in New York is” or “He is trying to find out which pizza is the best in New York”? Among ThESE, which is right? Thank you
Two days ago, Gabriel asked exactly the same question - even with the same mistake "among ThESE". Why have you copied his question? Are you a troll bot trying to sabotage the site, or just somebody with a peculiar sense of humour? Are you Gabriel?
Both the first and third sentence would work
In my opinion, the first and third sentences sound very natural in American English. The second one does not.
They are all correct, but the first one is probably the most common way of saying it I guess.