WilliamVZ
What means "I don't give a shit" I have heard that that's a common phrase, is that true?
11
0
It is an angry way of saying "I don't care." "I don't care" is a plain statement. "I don't care at all" is a stronger statement. "I don't give a s - - t" is very strong and angry. The anger is expressed by the use of the "bad word," "s - - t." "S - - t" is a medium-bad word. (It is bad because it is vulgar, and it is vulgar because it is referring to bathroom matters). Even if you hear it on TV or in videos, it is best not to use it because it requires a good understanding of culture to know when it is OK. Because it is a "bad word," it sometimes signals that you are so angry that you have lost your self-control; you are so furious you don't care about offending people. Other bad words can be substituted for "s - - t." It is just an angry noise, not a word conveying any literal meaning.
It's a vulgar way of saying "I don't care".
Yes, it is a common phrase. It is also a very rude phrase; I would advise you not to use it. It means "The thing that we are discussing is not important to me. In fact, it is so unimportant that I am going to use very crude and disrespectful language."
It means "I dont care"
En serio??
WilliamVZ
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish