Claudio
Does this short poem make sense? Can you correct it, please! I don't like feeling blue I listen to music to feel-good Music cheer me up Music sometimes pick me up A good mellow song is nice I start to relax I become so calm I realise the weekend is arriving Having fun is good Then improve your mood Listen to music is cool Let's to listen to rock 'n' roll Sometimes I feel grumpy I don't like this so much I struggle to change Then I get a good mood There are songs so catchy "Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof" What about improve our mood Let the life to be good!
In general, the poem makes sense. I'd say you can get your idea across: good music = a good mood. Have fun and enjoy life... totally agree! It does require some correction (nothing too big though, so good job!), but I would suggest you request the correction through a notebook entry instead. It'll be easier to point out what needs to be corrected.