Ivan Castro
Hello, I wanna learn italian but i dont know how to use this app, help lol
2
0
If you look for language partners you can go to "Community" and click on the "Language partners". I wouldn't suggest it because it's harder to find people here. Instead use Hellotalk or Speaky for that. If you're looking for a teacher there are two kinds of teachers.One is the "Professional teacher" which is often more expensive, and then there are the tutors (like me) who generally are less expensive. The difference is that the first category has proofs (like certifications) that they are qualified teachers, while the tutors still don't or just decided to not show any proof. What we offer varies a lot. You often find tutors who offer more than any teacher but for a lower price, so you should really go and find the one you prefer the most. I had lessons with professional teachers and there are good and bad ones. Just go and find the one right for you.
Hi Ivan, Are you looking for a teacher?
Ivan Castro
English, Italian, Spanish
Italian