Mona
would you please help me? would you tell me if this sentence is natural? question :which city would you like to visit? answer:I would like to visit Sydney because I find it more interesting with friendly people, excellent shopping, lively festival, great food, spectacular sencnery and there are a lot to do there. thanks in advance
To sound like a native speaker and more conversational, I would break-up the sentence. I would like (or prefer) to visit Sydney. I find it more interesting. The people there are friendly. There is excellent shopping, a lively festival, with great food and spectacular scenery! There is a lot to do there. Hope this helps
would like to visit Sydney as I find it more interesting because of its friendly people, excellent shopping, lively festival, great food, spectacular scenery and because there is a lot to do there.