Keira
Please put my right thank you! Dear XX, I’ll send the issues data of No.AA & No.BB to you. And provide corrective action board to you, when you finished please provide corrective action report to me. Thank you!
Any ampersand here comes out as ">". I presume you wrote No.AA ampersand No.BB Not clear what your message means, without context. There are errors, but difficult to correct them, without knowing what he entities involved are. Do you want perfect grammar? It reads similar to informal grammar used in brief communications. What is "action board"? It seems it should have an article {"a", "the"} but don't know what it is. Is it "an action board" ut of many, or "the action board" associated with this transaction? Same question for "corrective action report". . "I'll" is future. do you mean future, or now? . Your full stop (period) should be a comma. Your comma shoul;d be a full stop (period). Generally exclamation marks are reserved for informal writing. . Dear XX, I have sent the issues data of No.AA and No.BB to you and provided the corrective action board to you. When you have finished please send the corrective action report to me. Thank you. . Is "(the) cirrective action report", the "corrective action board"? Should "corrective action board" be "corrective action form", or perhaps "corrective action template"? . Any more details. Maybe try this in the discussions area? . With my guesses . Dear XX, I have sent the issues data of No.AA and No.BB and provided the corrective action form to you. When you have finished please return the corrective action report to me. . the sign off depends on the relationship and formality Thank you Thanking you Regards Yours sincerely