Yoshinori Shigematsu
Question from a short novel Sorry for some sexual content This is an excerpt from a short novel "The Girl on the Plane" He remembered a conversation with his wife before he married her, a conversation about his bachelor party. "It was no women allowed," he'd told her. "Unless they wanted to give blow jobs." "Couldn't they just jump naked out of a cake?" she asked. "Nope. Blow jobs for everybody." What does "jump naked out of a cake" mean?
5
0
I agree with Matt’s answer. I would add that there was a time (maybe 1950’s or 1960’s) when, at parties for a man (such as a birthday party for a rich man), a beautiful young woman might be hired to jump naked (or in a bikini) out of a large, fake cake — all as a “sexy” surprise for the man who’s birthday it was. I’ve seen things like this in older movies (with bikini, not naked). It seems like a very old-fashioned sort of thing.
It's literal. Instead of a cake, imagine a large box, big enough to fit someone inside of, and then the person jumps out of the box as a surprise. It's the same concept but the box is a cake.
Yoshinori Shigematsu