zahra
how I can learn russian in italki? describe to me how to use italki for learn russian.
go to your contacts page in the app. click the + sign top right corner. Fill in the pop up filter and pick someone
It depends. You can learn for free (community) part: 1. Articles - you can read interesting articles that are going to teach you about the language and culture, ... 2. Notebook - you can practice your writing skills 3. Answers - you can get the answer on the specific question (regarded to the word, grammar, ...) 4. Language partner - you can pick up someone to talk with on Skype or any other community tool. However, the best option is to choose a teacher. You can do it here: https://www.italki.com/teachers Once you find a teacher, you should book a trial lesson and during the lesson make a deal with your teacher (about your future work). I hope I helped you. If there is anything else I can help you, feel free to ask me. Have a nice day.
سلام من میتونم در زمینه یادگیری زبان فارسی کمکتون کنم
May 14, 2022 11:13 AM