kelvinho8
could you introduce funny ways of ending an email or letter? I realize that there are several words that we use in the end of a letter such as "regards", "love", "best". Are they any rules that we can follow when we use them? Except the ones that I mentioned, are there other funny ways of ending a letter? Thanks. Kelvin
6
0
Hi, Kelvin! If you want funny ways of ending an email or letter, it really depends on the content of the message and the person you're sending it too. For example, if you're writing to a very close friend, and the two of you have inside jokes that only you would understand, then you can certainly specialize your emails with those inside jokes. Please keep in mind: formal and/or serious letters, especially those related to work, should never be signed off in any way that has a chance of not being considered professional.
"see you later alligator" then every one knows to say back, "in a while crocodile" :)
"Sent from my iPhone 11."
I've heard this one before, it's a clever play on words. "It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
kelvinho8
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English