Dropping something in water When something is dropped in a liquid from high height, it produces a sound with drops getting out of the container. What do you call that sound and the drops movement, is it scatter or flush? And please correct any mistakes. Thanks in advance.
Aug 26, 2018 6:07 PM
Answers · 7
a drop drips! : ) That is the verb: "to drip". When there is water everywhere the water has splashed around the container. I can't think of another verb than "splash".
August 26, 2018
August 26, 2018
It makes a plop sound. and the spill over is called a splash.
August 26, 2018
The words "splash", "splatter" and "spatter" all describe a movement of water droplets through the air.
August 26, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!