John sena
How do I say.. Hello! I would like to say the words in Japanese which will read exactly “I’m good love, enjoy” when translated in English. I’ve got the word enjoy which is “楽しんで” But I’m having trouble getting the exact translation of “I’m good love, enjoy”. I keep getting “I’m fine” or other similar words but I’m trying to have that exact phase when translated. Can someone please help?
26 авг. 2018 г., 20:40
2
0
I'm good my love, enjoy yourself.  (僕/私は)だいじょうぶ(7だから/だよ)、楽しんで / 楽しんできて。
28 августа 2018 г.
I am a bit perplexed by what you are trying to say, because the context isn't clear, but I will try my best to help you. Also, I would advise against EXACT or 1-to-1 translations of anything, as that will often yield unnatural results. I assume by the sentence, you are using "love" as a term of endearment to refer to a romantic partner, correct? If that's the case, then there are few words in Japanese that are used in this way. The direct translation of the word "love" is 愛(あい), but you would never use that as a pet-name for someone. The most common ones are ダーリン (mostly, if not exclusively, used by women toward men) and あなた. You may have learned that あなた can also mean "you," but as あなた is only used with people you are very close to or in a relationship with, it is often used a term of endearment. "I'm good," as a direct translation might be something like "私が良い," but that sounds unnatural, as the adjective 良い is not really used that way. So, you might get the word 元気, which means "energetic" or "fine." More casually, you might use 大丈夫, which means OK, safe, fine, etc. Since you already have 楽しんで, I won't explain it, but I would probably add and emphatic marker such as ね, so you could say 楽しんでね. Finally, since this is likely something you'd say to a lover, then I'd probably change the form of "I" from 私 to 俺 or 僕, both of which give a more masculine tone. Putting it all together, you might get a phrase like: 俺大丈夫よ。楽しんでね、あなた。
28 августа 2018 г.
John sena
Japanese